Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage technique designed to stimulate the flow of lymphatic fluid throughout the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a crucial component of the body’s immune system, responsible for removing:waste, toxins, excess fluids, and pathogens from the body’s tissues.
Lymphatic drainage aims to support and enhance the natural functions of this system. It is commonly used in various medical and wellness contexts, including postsurgical recovery, treatment of lymphedema, detoxification, and relaxation.
- Debloats and depuffs
- Breaks down cellulite and fat cells
- Gives skin a glow
- Helps with post-injruy swelling
- Helps with post-surgical swelling & inflammation
- Optimises results after liposuction
- Eases tension in the body
- Can improve circulation throughout the lymphatic system
- Can help manage symptoms of lymphedema, including: swelling in the extremities — such as the arms, legs, hands, or feet — which can affect mobility
- & more!