Intravenous therapy, or IV therapy, is the administration of liquid substances directly into a vein, providing immediate access to the bloodstream for the delivery of fluids and medications. This means that IV Therapy is a fantastic treatment and, compared to other routes of administration, is the fastest way to transport liquid solutions and medications through the body.
Nature’s Wax & Spa is a medical spa in Kissimme-Orlando Florida, and we offer IV Therapy. Specifically, we offer personalized intravenous drip treatments with high doses of essential vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes specially formulated to help patients feel physically, mentally, and emotionally revitalized.
Want to know what the main benefits of IV therapy are? Let Nature’s Wax & Spa tell you more!
Benefits of IV Infusion Therapy
It is important to note that the highest quality intravenous nutrient infusions are designed to deliver vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, providing better absorption than oral supplements. With this in mind, the benefits of IV therapy include:
- 100% absorption
- Helps lose weight
- Strengthens the immune system
- Detoxifies the body and cells
- Counteracts the effects of stress
- Immediate and long-lasting results
- High dose of pure ingredients
- No preservatives or additives
- Improves physical performance
- Reverses dehydration and pain
- Reduces cold and flu symptoms
- Relieves hangover and fatigue
- Naturally improves mood
- Revives hair, skin, and nails
- Restores optimal vitamin levels
- Prevents and reverses disease
- No side effects or downtime
It is also important to note that the intravenous therapy we use at Nature’s Wax & Spa is also a good option for treating the following diseases:
- Angina pectoris
- Adrenal fatigue
- Chronic pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Depression and anxiety
- Effects of aging
- General well-being
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Headaches and migraines
Are you looking for a safe and experienced IV therapy location in Kissimmee-Orlando, Florida? The professionals at Nature’s Wax & Spa are trained to assist you. Contact us today!